Join our panelists to discover the OUTCOME of fixing the six common human errors in statistical QC.
Send data. Take surveys. Prove to yourself how following best practice as described in CLSI EP23-A, ISO and CLIA can guide you clearly through these six critical steps of statistical QC – to reduce the potential harm of incorrect lab results by shocking amounts.
- Failure to define a locally-approved medical goal
- Failure to define acceptable risk criteria
- Failure to evaluate patient risk at monthly/regular QC review
- Failures of Daily QC design
- Failure to verify that Daily QC processes detect medical errors
- Failure to verify staff competency to mitigate patient risk