The clock is ticking down to the start of the AACC 2017 Annual Meeting/ASCLS Annual Meeting!
If you click on the image below, you will be taken to the page on our site where you have the opportunity to complete an anonymous survey, the results of which will be part of my Brown Bag Talks. Also, take a moment to sign up for free downloads and updates!
I hope to see you at the AACC / ASCLS meeting in San Diego next week!
Please check out my posters and BrownBag session.
- ASCLS Poster: Risk Management and Quality Control in Mass Spectrometry Risk Management and Quality Control in Mass Spectrometry Authors: Zoe C. Brooks, ART AWEsome Numbers Inc., Sudbury, ON, Canada; John Hopkins, BSc(Hons)
- AACC 2017 Poster: The impact of TEa selection on patient risk: Setting Limits of Medical Utility Authors: Zoe Brooks, George Sweeney.
- AACC 2017 Poster: Managing Risk with Acceptable Risk Criteria and Mathematically-Optimized Risk Evaluation. Authors: Zoe Brooks, Kim Przekop, George Sweeney, John Hopkins
- AACC 2017 Brown Bag: Case Studies: Acceptability of Patient Risk at Monthly/Regular QC Review, 44119/54219 Speaker: Zoe Brooks, ART AWEsome Numbers Inc., Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- I am double booked with the BrownBag from 12:30-1:30 on Wednesday so will be at the AACC posters immediately after that.
- The ASCLS poster is 4 ft x 8 ft, posted for 2 daya and interactive. Cast your vote on the effectiveness of QC charts to detected simulated failure.