This 3-part accredited, recorded webinar series is intended for anyone who cares deeply about laboratory quality – or quality management in general – from the lab bench to lab directors, MDs and ‘The PIPS’ (Patients, Institutions, Physicians and Society.) No stats required.
Speakers will present (and competency verify) how to:
1. meet CLSI EP 23-A recommendation that “At the least, the ability of the QC procedures to detect medically allowable error should be evaluated.
2. identify the eleven factual Risk Drivers (QC data and practice) that determine current and potential risk;
3. evaluate analytical process quality vs. medical goals and acceptable risk levels; and
4. compare risk and cost of simulated failure with existing and Mathematically-Optimized QC strategies;
5. lead the way to M.O.R.E. Quality
Bonus: You will also receive a free copy of the ebook “DIMS Dictionary of Quality Control, Risk Management and M.O.R.E.”.